Do you require finance? Complete Home Packages can help
Here at Complete Home Packages, we can offer you finance for your perfect home. We can work together with our partner in-house finance team, 'The Loan Company' in getting the best loan for you.
Choosing a loan is simple enough. It's choosing the right loan that can be downright confusing.There are so many lenders offering hundreds of loans - Each of them different.
Often those differences seem small and are easily overlooked, but they can end up costing you a lot of money. Especially when you're buying a home - the most expensive purchase most people will ever make. This is where your Loan Company Manager can help you choose the best loan for you and your particular needs.
To add to the confusion, getting a mortgage nowadays is complicated, mostly legalistic, and decidedly buyer unfriendly. This is where your Loan Company Manager can help you choose the best loan for you and your particular needs.
At Complete Home Packages we understand you want fast, simple solutions and service when choosing a loan - whether it be for first home buyers or seasoned investors. What's more, our information, like our service and guidance is free. Once we have identified the right loan for you, we then take care of your home loan application, refinancing loan application or personal loan application, and, in many cases, can obtain an approval within 48 hours.
Contact Us to arrange an obligation-free consultation, or feel to free to phone or email us with any enquiries.
First Home Owners Grant
Stop wasting money on rent and secure your future with a home of your own!
The First Home Buyer's Grant was implemented by the Australian Government in July 2000 to assist Australians in purchasing their own home. Currently a $7000 grant is available to any Western Australian purchasing their first home. Complete Home Packages can assist you with the First Home Buyer's Grant application process and ensure that it is available to you at settlement.
To qualify for the West Australian first home buyers grant you must;
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Never have owned a residential property in any State or Territory of Australia
- Never previously received a First Home Buyers Grant from any State or Territory of Australia
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Occupy the home as principal place of residence for a continuous period of at least 6 months within 12 months of the completion of the FHOG transaction.
This one off payment can be used to help you with:
- A deposit on your home if you have little or no savings
- Reducing your loan amount which will keep your repayments low
- Getting a larger home in a better location
- Extra funds to spend on luxury items like a swimming pool or air conditioning.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase a brand new home NOW whilst taking advantage of stamp duty exemptions, low interest rates and stable land prices.
Making the decision to build your first home shouldn't be easier that right now!
For further information on the First Home Owners Grant, please visit the following government website: